Wednesday, June 24, 2009

final year...

Well here i am.. in my final yr of engg.. it was as if yest tat i joined b.tech in SASTRA, but already i a into the final yr... i simply cant understand how 3 yrs ran off jus like that.. but d best part is these 3 yrs have been one of d most memorable ones in my life... i got really amazing frds, learnt a lotta things etc... i was able to understand what life is .... atleast to some extent... i witnessed 2 deaths - my grandfather and my uncle... der have been many instances n incidents which have changed my view of life... but now i am in a "cat on the wall" situation... confusion abt wat to do next etc.. as a first step, i am writing gre on 17th aug.. tat ll def help me decide my future course... lets see.. i wish all d best to u ppl in all ur endeavours...

No comments:

Post a Comment